This is a sponsored post.
As a blogger, there are times that people ask my advice about tech issues or behind-the-scenes WordPress work that they think I am proficient in. My confession is that I have no idea. I rely on others for their services and expertise and sometimes, it is to a fault. I am proud of the work that I do and the articles that I weave together, but, truth be told, I need help from people and apps or programs.
Don’t get me wrong. I know that there are plenty of amazing bloggers that I have met through the year who do this very well. I might be a Savvy Mom but I am not tech savvy. LOL
Solve IQ Ensures a Protected PC That Works Better
I know that we have all had struggles that have slowed us down. Whether it is in our daily life or on our computer, I know that I could use a little pick me up to help me avoid these moments. In life, this pick me up is my family and friends. On my computer, the pick me up that helps with the slow down moments is Solve iQ.
After I easily downloaded Solve iQ onto my PC, I started to discover all of the components of Solve iQ.
Here are some of the features that I found extremely helpful:
- System Cleanup – It’s good to do this once a month. If needed, you will also be prompted too.
- Signature Service – Solve iQ has support 7 days a week from 7am – 8 pm. You can access the Live Chat and a technician can help you. I find it very helpful to talk to a person to work through some of my tech concerns.
- Tech support is more than just Solve iQ. Not only will support help you with Solve iQ, they will also help you with all computer related issues. For example, they can support you with adding a camera to your PC. They can help troubleshoot printer issues.
- Solve iQ helps with all areas that slow you down when you have too many things open and you might now even realize it. Solve iQ is aware of what the user is doing. It is possible that you have too many tabs open along with an app in addition to a game. Solve iQ
- Solve iQ blocks websites that have Malware and offers deceptive software alerts too.
My PC is old and it is time for me to purchase a new one. This time, I need to do more for myself and not rely on someone else ( AKA my husband) to fix all my computer issues. This is why I really love Solve iQ. I feel confident that once my new computer arrives and I install it on my device, I will have the tech support I need to help my computer run smoothly and efficiently. This makes all the things I need to do possible. I need this kind of empowerment in my life!
I have loved my experience with Solve iQ and I want you to be able to try it out too. 100 of you will win One Free Month of Solve IQ