This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Macerich/HGTV’s SantaHQ.
HGTV and Macerich Shopping Centers have teamed-up again to bring you “Santa HQ” an amazingly unforgettable holiday experience that brings the traditional Santa experience to a whole new level guiding visitors through an immersive, interactive holiday experience with the use of state-of-the-art digital technology.
With 15 different locations at Macerich Shopping Centers in California, Arizona, Chicago, Metro New York, and the Washington, D.C. corridor, each Santa HQ location is set to astonish you, your family and friends with a dazzling array of holiday experiences, including:
- The traditional photo-op with Santa Claus. You can choose from a variety of photo packages.
- Elf Academy, a new, family-friendly experience that features interactive technology to enhance the entire HGTV Santa HQ visit. New additions to the Elf Academy include:
Elf-ID: Guests can create their very own customized Elf-ID card using the new Elf-ID app and a “selfie”.
- Elfie Selfie: Where visitors take a selfie and star in their own holiday video
- Elf-Ray Vision: Guests can explore Santa’s Observatory through the use of special goggles that trigger a series of augmented reality experiences at multiple locations throughout Santa HQ including two triggers at Entrance Arch; one trigger on exterior of the Workshop; Toy triggers underneath the Christmas Tree in the Workshop, and enhanced triggers in the observatory
- Naughty or Nice Meters: Where visitors can stand next to an interactive board to find out which list of Santa’s they made
Take a look at our walk through of the Santa HQ Experience at the Danbury Fair Mall.
Photos with Santa
“Spend less time in line. Purchase Fast Pass today!”
Visit DanburyFairMall.com/santahqto secure a Fast Pass and pre-purchase a photo package.
Guests can select the date, a 30-minute window of time to use Fast Pass, pre-pay online, upgrade their package by adding a family photo weeks/days in advance, and opt-in to receive text reminders about their Fast Pass window.
In the Holiday Spirit of Giving
Visitors to Santa HQ will also be able to enjoy the holiday spirit of giving through HGTV’s Help Through Holiday Giving Drive. The program encourages visitors to donate new, unwrapped toys for local children in need with the goal of collecting over 1,000 toys per center. In past years, HGTV’s Help Through Holiday Giving program collected over 66,000 toys benefiting local organizations like Forgotten Angel Tree, Salvation Army Angel Tree, Toys for Tots, and Spark of Love Stuff a Bus.
Pet Night – 12/16
Yappy Hour: Special event for you and your furry friend to get time with the “Big Guy.” Bring your dog or cat to participating centers for an exciting night of pet photos, cocktails and holiday cheer.
To make Santa Reservations, click here.
Pin for Later