This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Momtrends and Parent’s Magazine
Any mom can agree that a night out with friends is the best. No children to interrupt adult conversations, a glass of wine in hand combined with delectable bites. But what mom is probably thinking about while out is her children. Parent’s Magazine and MomTrends joined forces for the perfect pairing of a Mom’s Night Out. Parents magazine is a go-to resource to help moms and dads with childhood topics but also great family recipes, fun craft activities and best practices for keeping everyone happy and healthy.
CLOROX TO THE RESCUE
When any project is being worked on in my home, Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes always come in handy for cleaning up tables from messy spills and sticky messes. Did you know that whether it’s setting the stage for creative play or wiping down the counter after a messy art project with the kids, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes provide a convenient and effective way to tackle life’s messes while killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria for fewer sick days?
Crafting made easy
Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes conveniently tackle life’s messes – from spilled glitter glue to finger paint – while removing germs, bacteria and countless other nasties you may find lurking in your home.
While making this adorable snow globe, I ran into a few hiccups and spilled some glitter and the glue got a little out of control. No worry, Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes came to the rescue. When crafting with little ones you can set a great example by cleaning up together, they learn good habits and how a clean space can lead to a successful future.
Whether it’s setting the stage for creative play or wiping down the counter after a messy art project, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes provide a convenient and effective way to tackle life’s messes while killing 99.9% of germs.
Bath Time Fun with Baby Dove- Head to Toe Wash
I love gifting new moms and dad’s practical gifts and nothing better than a gift basket filled with bathtime necessities. Baby Dove is uniquely made with prebiotic moisture and 100% skin-natural nutrients to gently nourish your baby’s delicate microbiome
Babies are born with a living protective layer of microflora on their skin, known as their microbiome. Unique to each baby, the microbiome works to maintain the skin’s health while also helping with the skin’s natural protection and nourishment.
Bath Time – Gift ideas
Help keep babies skin protected and nurture the microbiome your baby was born with. Baby Dove is uniquely made with prebiotic moisture and 100% skin-natural nutrients to gently nourish your baby’s delicate microbiome
How to make Mini Spooky Cereal Smoothies
These smoothies double as a delightful Halloween breakfast. Prep the cereal milk the night before, and blend everything together in the A.M.
- 2 cups chocolate cereal, such as Cocoa Krispies
- 2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 6 ounces reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 – 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup Halloween themed sprinkles
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream (such as Redi-Whip)
1. Combine 2 cups chocolate cereal (such as Cocoa Krispies) and 2 cups reduced-fat milk in a mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and let soak in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours, or until the milk tastes like the cereal.
2. Just before serving, use a pastry brush to lightly spread 1 to 2 Tbs. honey along the rims of 8 small glasses. Pour 1/2 cup Halloween-themed sprinkles into a shallow bowl. Dip the honey-coated glasses into the sprinkles until rims are completely covered. Place glasses upside down on wax paper until the smoothie is prepared.
3. Add cereal and milk mixture, 1 frozen banana, and 6 oz. reduced-fat vanilla yogurt to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour 4 oz. of the smoothie into each glass. Add about 1 Tbs. of whipped cream (such as Redi-Whip) to each glass and serve with additional sprinkles, if desired.
Mornings Made Easy
These smoothies double as a delightful Halloween breakfast. Prep the cereal milk the night before, and blend everything together in the a.m.
Creating Your Signature Scent
Choosing a perfume can take some time. Finding the right scents that work with your body isn’t easy but with the help of Perfumer, Julianne Zaleta of alchemologie offers bespoke perfume consultations where clients can create their own signature scent. Having your own personal fragrance is the ultimate in customization, ensuring that you alone are wearing your favorite fragrance.