I am so excited to share with you that I will be heading out to LA July 29 – 31 to be a part of some amazing Disney and Marvel Studios excitement! I would love for you all to follow along on my adventure in Los Angeles.
You can also follow these hashtags to be a part of the magic:
#ChristopherRobinEvent #RalphBreaksTheInternetEvent #InfinityWarBluray
One of our first stops will be to visit Madame Tussauds Hollywood to celebrate the release of Marvel Studios Avengers: Infinity War. We were left with so many emotions and questions unanswered at the end of this movie that I am so eager to watch it again and look to the bonus content for a deeper understanding.
While there, we will have a Q+A with AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Executive Producer Trinh Tran
TRINH TRAN is the Executive Producer of Avengers: Infinity War. Tran also serves as executive producer on the untitled fourth installment of the “Avengers” franchise, which is set for a May 6, 2019, release.
After our Q & A, we will then have time to explore the Marvel Super Heroes exhibit and make our own wax Infinity Gauntlet!
This cinematic event ten-years in the making comes home Digitally on July 31 and Blu-ray on Aug. 14 with over two hours of bonus.
This is why I love when movies are released digitally and on Bluray. Look at all the bonus features!
- more than two hours of never-before-revealed details of its unprecedented,
- epic filmmaker roundtable
- an inside look at the surprising Super Hero pair-ups
- deleted scenes and more!
#ChristopherRobinEvent Red Carpet Premiere
In addition to walking the red carpet for the premiere of Christopher Robin, we will also be a part of press junket with the talented actors and director listed below.
Let me know if you have any questions that you would like me to ask in the comments below.
Ewan McGregor (“Christopher Robin”)
Hayley Atwell (“Evelyn Robin”)
Bronte Carmichael (“Madeline Robin”)
Jim Cummings (voice of “Winnie the Pooh” & “Tigger”)
Director Marc Forster
Stay connected on Social for CHRISTOPHER ROBIN
CHRISTOPHER ROBIN arrives in theatres everywhere on August 3, 2018!
For the last part of our journey, we will head to Walt Disney Animation Studios for a footage presentation with an introduction and Q&A by Director Rich Moore, Director/Writer Phil Johnston and Producer Clark Spencer.
Here are the details that we will learn about for RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET
- THE WEB’S WIDE WORLD – Matthias Lechner (Art Director, environments), Larry Wu (Head of Environments) and Ernie Petti (Technical Supervisor) talk about the daunting task of turning the abstract concept of the internet into a complex, thriving metropolis
- POPULATING THE INTERNET – Cory Loftis (Production Designer), Dave Komorowski (Head of Characters and Technical Animation), Renato dos Anjos (Head of Animation) and Moe El-Ali (Crowds’ Supervisor) explore the process of creating the inhabitants of the internet, from the “Netizens” to the “Net Users”
- STORY DOWNLOAD – Josie Trinidad (Head of Story), Jason Hand (Story Artist) and Natalie Nourigat (Story Artist), explain the unique roles that the story team played not only in developing a new adventure for Ralph and Vanellope, but also in envisioning the ever-evolving world of the internet
- OH MY DISNEY DOT COM – The “Oh My Disney” sequence has been a part of the story since the first script and story reels. Co-writer Pamela Ribon discusses the inspiration for the scene, and Ami Thompson (Art Director, characters) and Kira Lehtomaki (Head of Animation) present the work that went into bringing these beloved characters into the world of the internet
Stay connected on Social for WRECK-IT RALPH
Visit the official RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET: WRECK-IT RALPH 2 website here
RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET: WRECK-IT RALPH 2 arrives in theaters everywhere on November 21st!
As you can see, this Disney & Marvel Studios trip is jam packed with excitement, interviews and a red carpet premiere.
I would love to ask any of the talent some of your questions too. Let me know in the comments if you have a specific question for someone and don’t forget to follow along July 29 – 31.