Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup is getting major meal time at my house. With winter in full swing, the temperatures have been dropping sending chills throughout my body. I can always remember being home from school sick and having my grandmother prepare a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup. She would set up a little table next to the couch so I wouldn’t have to move to the kitchen table. This allowed me to just sit up and eat the delicious soup. The feeling of hot soup sliding down your throat made your body warm up instantly. If it was too hot I would ask for a few ice cubes so it would cool down and be easier to digest. Oh, how I remember the good old days when someone would take care of me.
Now as an adult I still enjoy having a great cup of Chicken Noodle Soup (it doesn’t have to be a sick day now). Though my pallet has evolved and I am watching more of what I consume be it calories and checking ingredients. We are almost into the second month of 2017 and I am really trying my best to make improvements with my weight and stick with my resolutions. Say goodbye to fast food and hello to a new me. I have found the perfect tasting and good for everyone option. It is Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup available in the soup aisle in Walmart. With so many varieties to choose from you can have a different soup for each meal be it lunch or dinner.
5 Reasons to Enjoy Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup
- It is easy to make, open can and either heat up on stovetop or place in a glass bowl or container in the microwave. You don’t even need a can-opener. It has an easy pull tab, making it a great option to have for lunch at work or when on the go. Have spoon will travel.
2. Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup is made with quality ingredients including antibiotic free, all white meat chicken. This a great low-fat meal option with no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources. Start looking at what is in your favorite foods. Are you able to easily say what is included in the ingredients? I bet not and with Progresso Soup you are able to.
3. Now you have another reason to head over to Walmart. Stock up for every member of the family and you will be prepared with Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup this Winter season and all year long. Think of the possibbilities of meals, Soup and Salad, Soup and half a sandwich, Soup and crackers the list can go on and on. With each serving of Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup being only 70 calories you will be feeling Light and Fit in no time.
- 4. Each bite delivers and the perfect amount of noodle, carrot, celery and chicken ratio. You will not feel like you are missing out. You are getting the homemade taste directly from the can. This is the quickest and easiest way to have a delicious tasting meal in under 5 minutes. After a long day of work or running errands, I want a meal that will taste great, be quick and easy to prepare and also have little to no cleanup.
5. Spice it up! Just because the Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup tastes delicious on its’ own doesn’t mean you can’t add your own twist to this homemade recipe. How about adding more vegetables or even dill, chives and a zest of lemon. Remember it is a Light calorie meal allowing you to add your own side for the correct balance of a nutritional meal.
Don’t forget you can purchase Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup at your local Walmart.
What is your favorite pairing with Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup?