The information, product, gift card, and giveaway have been provided to me by Ontel. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I found that the Simply Straight Hairbrush was a great tool for me to maintain a blowout.
When I would wake up, some of the frizz would come back and if I used a regular brush, it would make it worse.
I found that the more I used Simply Straight, the more I was able to easily detangle and lift my hair at the root to evenly deliver gentle heat around every strand. My hair became manageable and loaded with volume.
Here is some important information about Simply Straight:
- Simply Straight™ is a ceramic straightening brush that provides a revolutionary way to straighten and smooth all types of hair in minutes, without flattening, frying or damaging tresses. Perfectly straightens hair fast and easy!
- Simply Straight™ combines the power of salon heat straightening up to 450° with the gentle styling ability of a brush to make straightening hair as easy as brushing it.
- Combining innovation with simplicity, Simply Straight™ effortlessly tames unruly curls, waves and frizz, delivering long-lasting salon-quality results in no time. Simply Straight™ has adjustable temperatures for specific hair types and heats up to the ideal temperature in seconds.
- Simply Straight’s™ bristles are coated for safe and gentle straightening and a voluminous finish. The Simply Straight™ brush heats up fast and has an “auto shut off” feature that activates after 60 minutes of power.
- For best results and a sleek finish, use on dry hair and brush slowly in a pulling motion to ensure hair gets deep into the inner area of the brush.