Back to School will be here before you know it. I like to shop early so that I can then enjoy the rest of the summer. This season, a lot of my favorite brands have great new items that I have to share with you!
Here is a list of my favorites:
- Mabel’s Labels – Do you know that if you label your belongings that they most likely will come back to you? I say it time and time again. As a mom and a teacher, I know this to be true. Mabel’s labels is one of my favorite brands to put on my girls’ back to school items and clothes.
- Nalgene – I have many Nalgene water bottles in my house. And, if I do not forget to put a Mabel’s Label on them, they actually come back home. Take a look at the new design. I am happy to say that they have a new Lunch Box Buddy that is perfect for lunch.
3. Keen, Inc. – Keen Kids is a line of shoes that we love and trust. They are quality shoes that can handle the rugged outdoors and all day classroom activities. We have been wearing shoes from the Uneek collection all summer. Take a look at the great styles for fall.
4. Vamousse – Let’s keep the lice away. Lice prevention products are a true essential for back to school. Vamousse Daily Defense against lice helps prevent any extra “friends” from coming home in your child’s head.
5. Hasbro Play-Doh – Play-Doh is one of my favorite fun and educational back to school items. As a kindergarten teacher, there are so many things that you can create with Play-Doh and it is also important to keep those little fingers moving for fine motor. Oh, and it is also colorful and lots of fun to play with. While with The Nanny League, my girls had fun creating with Play-Doh as well as learning how to juggle.
6. Chewbeads – I love what Chewbeads has done for style and babies. But, I really love what they have to offer for older children as well. As an educator, I see more and ,more children that could benefit from Juniorbeads and the style makes it something that they would like to wear.
7. WallPops – WallPops has always been one of my calendar favorites. Did you know that they offer so much more even wallpaper. One of my favorite features is that it is easy to use.
8. Joules – Joules has stylish choices for the whole family this back to school season. I bet my savvy ladies would love to see what they have to offer.
9.Yoobi – Did you know that everytime you purchase Yoobi products, they give supplies to kids in need? This seems like a great plan to me and a great reason to support their cause.
10. Earth’s Best and Ella’s Kitchen have a great line of snacks and drinks that are a healthier choice for your children.
My savvy ladies and I think that this Back to School season will have a great lineup of products.
As always, Momtrends Back to School had an awesome selection of new products that we can’t wait to use in September.
What products are you most interested in trying for this back to school season?