Get ready for the New York Baby Show coming to NYC May 14 and 15th. I have been to the show in the past and it has always been a blast. In just a few weeks, my youngest niece will be one so I am excited to see all the new things for babies.
Raising Three Savvy Ladies has a discount code and 10 tickets to giveaway to the show!
The largest show in the country for expectant and new parents will be in New York City, at Pier 92, on the weekend of May 14 & 15.
For thousands of expectant and new parents (and their bumps, babies, and young toddlers) from New York City and the Tri-State Area, the New York Baby Show offers a fun and family-friendly setting to explore a mix of top products and services for maternity, baby, and toddler, along with an inspiring menu of speakers and demonstrations from highly regarded and beloved figures in the world of parenting and pregnancy.
The New York Baby Show is also an awesome value: Tickets are $30 per family, and $20 per person.
Plus we have a special discount for 25% off tickets!
Use Code 3SavvyLadies25
Plus, anyone who buys their ticket now will automatically be entered to win the ultimate babymoon to one of the most luxurious resorts in the United States, and these great giveaways:
- The Rachel Zoe x Quinny Moodd Stroller & a Rachel Zoe x Maxi-Cosi Car Seat ($899.99+ Approximate Total Value)
- BabyZen YOYO+ Travel System ($750 Total Value)
- 4moms High Chair ($299.99 Value)
- Lansinoh Feeding & Pumping Essentials Gift Basket ($250 Total Value)
- 5 FridaBaby FeverFrida Thermonitors ($69.99 Value Each)
• Top Brands & Gear: With over 150 top pregnancy, baby, toddler, and family brands, the show offers a helpful, supportive, and fun crash-course in shopping for baby.
• Classes: Try one of the many baby and parent classes at the show, and learn new skills (and songs) while bonding with your baby.
• Speakers & Seminars: Beginning with the Keynote Speaker, the BabyGuy Jamie Grayson, there are so many good speakers this year! Chances are that you will meet and hear not one but many people who can answer your questions on anything related to bump, pregnancy, baby, and parenting.
Recommendation: Be sure to visit the Show Features page at newyorkbabyshow.com to review the Seminar Schedule and make note of the Seminars that you dont want to miss.
• Stroller Test Track: A truly unique feature of the show, the big test track simulates real world obstacles including gravel, grass, bumps, gates, cobblestone, and street grates—allowing parents to “test drive” the great variety of stroller brands at the show! Sponsored by Diapers.com.
• Play Area: Take a break and have some fun with awesome, age-appropriate toys for babies and toddlers.
• Family Entertainment: Kiddie educators and entertainers offer trial classes and mini-concerts throughout the weekend, offering new parents and little ones moments of joy and bonding. There will be face-painters too, of course!
• Moms’ Lounge: A restful haven apart from the busy show floor to relax, feed and change your baby, and meet other expectant and new moms. Sponsored by Northwell Health.
• Dads’ Lounge: An oasis of support, information, and encouragement for dads (and moms) run by the legendary NYC Dads Group. Sponsored by Gerber BabyNes.
• Nursing Lounges: Placed in quiet, comfortable spots throughout the show. Sponsored by Lansinoh.
To enter to win tickets to the New York Baby Show, please leave a comment below letting me know why you would like to go and if you would need one or two tickets. Giveaway will end 5/1
Kerry Silva says
I’m a mom of 3, oldest is about to be 7 and the youngest is 8 months old. I’d love to see the latest items for babies, especially convertible carseats. I’d really like to see Jamie Grayson, since I follow thebabyguynyc.
Kerry Silva says
I’d like 2 tickets, I forgot to mention that in my comment.
John W says
Thank you so much for the giveaway! I would like two tickets. I have a 3 year old and another one on the way in the Fall. Great way to spend a day with the family and mingle with other families.
Melissa S. says
Hello – I would love to win two tickets! My husband and I are expecting our first child in June and need all the help we can get (and would love to meet other expecting families)!
I would love to go to the baby show to learn about new products. My daughter is pregnant and I am a grandmother now. I would love to be updated about new things to purchase when the baby is born. I would love one ticket.
I would LOVE two tickets to the baby show – my husband and I are expecting our first child in June and need all the help we can get (and would love to meet other expecting families)!!
Angela Isaac says
Hi! I would like either 1 or 2 tickets to the show! I have a 9 month old and last year when I went to the show I was pregnant and I absolutely loved it, I can’t wait to go again! Thank you!