I was provided a free Jenny Craig Weight Loss Starter Kit. However, the opinions expressed are entirely my own.
I recently found out that Jenny Craig Starter Kits are now available at select Walmart shopping stores. What is so great about this is that you can taste test Jenny Craig for a few days.
The starter kit has everything you need to get you on track with a great meal plan. With 32 menu items to get you started to you don’t have to worry about feeling hungry.
Included with the kit is a menu of over 100 delicious food choices & Grocery list (not all food is provided you do need to add some fresh veggies and fruits to your meals).
Also inside you will find a special offer of $50 in food savings if you decide to become a Jenny Craig member.
For three days I did my best to stick with the program. I couldn’t believe how easy it was. I must tell you that I don’t like cooking and fast food places tend to be my easy way of getting lunch or dinner. But with Jenny Craig I was able to have 3 well balanced meals as well as snacks through out the day. I never felt hungry. By following their daily breakdown I was able to pack my meals for the day and off I went.
I was really surprised at how much you can eat. The snacks certainly help with those midday cravings and help me not have that “I’m starving” feeling and eat everything in sight.
The Chocolate Dream Shake was my favorite, what a great way to start the day with a cold drink. I was able to toss this is my bag and drink it on my way to work. Breakfast made easy – just add the Cranberry Almond barscotti and 1/2 a fruit and you have started the first day to a successful weight loss program.
5 Tips to Success with the #JennyCraigKit,
- Plan out your meals– They are broken down by day, so divide them up. Meals are colored coordinated to make it easy for you find what you are looking for.
- Don’t skip on the snacks- you need your energy to keep going through out the day. I loved the Cookie Dough anytime bar for a quick fill up between breakfast and lunch.
- Drinks lots and lots of water. We should all be drinking half of our body weight in ounces- it is a lot to drink but you will stay hydrated and see the difference in a few days.
- Keep Active – try your best to add 20 minutes of physical activity into your day. Either by walking more, getting on the treadmill or climbing the stairs.
- Don’t give up! If you had a rough day and veered of the program jump right back on. Habits don’t change over night. Keep up the great work and you will see the weight coming off.
My Day 1 is all set and ready. –
With a busy work schedule I can easily pack my meals and be set up for success.
I am so glad to have tried the starter kit, I have lost a few pounds* already and plan to check out my local Jenny Craig to take advantage of the coupons provided in the kit as well as having a free consultation to keep me on the correct path. With a the prep done it is easy to stick with the program Don’t forget the starter kit is just a small sampling of the fabulous meals that Jenny Craig provides to it’s clients.
*“Results not typical. Members following the Jenny Craig program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs. per week.”
If you want to learn more about Jenny Craig, visit www.jennycraig.com/walmart or call 1.800.49Jenny
The $50 in savings that is included is a great way to get started with the program. They can be used in $10 increments. Membership is required to redeem. Enrollment fees and monthly fees may be required and vary by location. Plus the cost of shipping, if applicable. One $10 discount coupon may be used for each food purchase of $90 US. Valid at participating centers, Jenny craig Anywhere and at Jennycraig.com. Valid for food purchase only. Not to be used for shipping costs. No cash Value.
Will you be stopping by Walmart and picking up at Jenny Craig Starter Kit?
What do you like best about the Jenny Craig program?