Minerals Resort & Spa is a great staycation destination for summer. There are times that it is hard to get away for an extended time as a family of 5. That is why finding a staycation that was close to NYC was perfect for us. Minerals Resort & Spa is less than 1 1/2 hours away and it was the perfect getaway for much needed family time.
For our one night stay, my girls fell in love with the variety of pools both indoor and outdoors.
One of the outdoor pools was heated and it was just divine.
Right next to the heated pool, there was another nature pool that had a cliff where kids of all ages were taking turns jumping off into 14 ft. of water.
This pool resembled a lake and had a serene look. We enjoyed some quiet time sitting on sides of the pool enjoying the view.
While relaxing at the pool, we were also able to enjoy poolside service for lunch and drinks. This truly made our staycation. Just a short ride away from home, but I felt like I was far far away enjoying all the resort had to offer.
My youngest had a lot of fun in this Sprinkler area. The Minerals Sports Club had a great variety of water play options and we found ourselves enjoying it all.
After being in the sun, it was time to take it indoors to the beautiful indoor pools. Waterfalls, caves, and underwater fish tanks were lots of fun. I even was able to join an evening Water Aerobics class. So much fun!
As part of the indoor sports club, guests can also spend some relaxation time in the hot tubs, sauna and steam room. My husband and I took turns watching the kids while we enjoyed total relaxation.
Our Luxury guestroom at the Minerals Hotel offered a king sized bed and pull out couch. It gave us plenty of space and amenities we needed to enjoy our time.
Although summer is a time for relaxing, it can still be a challenge to get the whole family together. This is one of the reasons why my family and I loved our stay at Minerals Resort. For our one night stay, we enjoyed lots of family fun and just time being together. My girls loved the pools and didn’t want to leave. They said they wanted to go back another time and visit the Adventure Center.
I too want to go back as family. However, I also would love to plan a Girl’s Weekend Getaway as well as the possibility of a romantic getaway with my husband. I see visits to Elements Spa in my future. Being so close to NYC, it gives me the opportunity to easily come back and enjoy all Crystal Springs has to offer.
While packing to head home, one of my daughters handed me this note. She said that I should include it in my review to show that she loved it too.
Minerals Resort is part of the Crystal Springs Resort, the premier resort destination in the Northeast, offers a breadth, uniqueness and level of amenities not found elsewhere in the region, including:
- 3 unique upscale lodging properties highlighted by the sophisticated Grand Cascades Lodge 6 award-winning golf courses (Ballyowen, Black Bear, Cascades, Crystal Springs, Minerals, Wild Turkey) including NJ’s 1 rated Ballyowen 2 luxury spas – Reflections and Elements, voted in top 100 Spas of America
- 135,000 bottle wine cellar of Restaurant Latour (“Excellent” – The New York Times; 4 stars – The Star Ledger; Grand Award winner since 2006 – Wine Spectator)
- 10,000 sq. ft Tropical Biosphere Pool Complex at Grand Cascades Lodge and multiple indoor/outdoor nature pools throughout the resort
- The exciting Adventure Center, featuring archery, hiking, canoeing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, water trampoline and lounges, and horseback riding in a mountaintop setting with pristine lake
- The concierge at each hotel provides an activity calendar that speaks to all of our on site events.
Follow Crystal Springs for up to date discounts, promotions and info at the links below:
Promo Special for my readers!
Stay 2 nights and receive the 2nd night at 50% off
Stay 3 nights and receive the 3rd night free!
Stay mid-week and enjoy up to $225 in resort-wide credit
Stay one night at Grand Cascades or Minerals and receive $50 in resort credit
Stay two nights at Grand Cascades or Minerals and receive $150 resort credit
Stay three nights at Grand Cascades or Minerals and receive $225 in resort credit