Calling all Nicholas Sparks fans! Raising 3 Savvy Ladies was very happy to share when Nicholas Sparks’ The Best of Me was arriving in theaters. And now, we are excited to share that The Best of Me Blu-Ray/DVD will be available February 3.
Based on the #1 New York Times Best Seller from celebrated author Nicholas Sparks comes this tender, romantic drama about the timeless power of love. When former high school sweethearts Dawson and Amanda (James Marsden and Michelle Monaghan) meet at a loved one’s funeral 20 years after tragedy separated them, their love is reignited. As they recall and relive the past, they come to a deeper understanding about the choices they’ve made. Also starring Luke Bracey and Liana Liberato, and featuring beautiful scenery along with music by Lady Antebellum, The Best of Me is a powerfully romantic story of love, hope and second chances.
For the Home Entertainment release, the “Tears of Joy” Edition Blu-ray and DVD will include an all-new storyline and “Storybook” Alternate Ending so Amanda and Dawson finally get that second chance at love.
- “Tears of Joy” New Storyline and “Storybook” Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes (Blu-ray Only)
- Along for the Ride
- Nicholas Sparks Interviews: Michelle and James (Blu-ray Only)
- Nicholas Sparks Interviews: Liana and Luke (Blu-ray Only)
- Director’s Commentary by Michael Hoffman
- Music Video: I Did – Lady Antebellum
- Digital HD (Blu-ray Only)
One lucky Raising 3 Savvy Ladies reader will win a copy of The Best of Me Blu-Ray/DVD.