My wedding memories came back to life!
- With Yes Video, you can place your order at the photo counter of any Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart or CVS/pharmacy.
- YesVideo accepts VHS tapes, camcorder tapes, movie film reels and 35mm slides.
- Altough I was a little hesitant at first, I can attest that YesVideo’s process is very safe & secure. They handle customers’ memories as if they were their own. Their Memory Factory contains surveillance cameras at every stage, and digital copies of the transferred videos are archived for added security.
- Home movie memories make a special and unique holiday gift. While orders typically take 3-4 weeks to complete, please allow extra time as Holiday season is a very busy time in the Memory Factory. Learn more about Holiday ordering deadlines at www.yesvideo.com/yvsymmary_
- The holiday order deadline is December 2nd. All media must be received by YesVideoon December 2nd to transfer and return DVDs in time for holiday gift giving on December 24th.
Preserving memories has come a long, long way. Thankfully, there are companies like YesVideo!
Whitney @ It's Gravy, Baby! says
I need to check into this for the few VCR tapes I have left. Most burned in a house fire many years ago, but some sweet people gave me copies of their tapes. We don’t have a VCR though so I can’t watch them. This a great gift idea as well. Thanks for sharing! Love that you have your wedding video on DVD now and it didn’t cost $1,000!
The one thing I wish I had done was get a videographer for our wedding. We just hired a photographer, who ended up being horrible and not giving us pictures like his proofs and now, 12 years later, I have little to no wedding pictures 🙁 I am glad that you were able to switch the vcr tape to dvd!!
I think I’ve watched my wedding video once. Since our 10-year anniversary is coming up, it’d be a lot of fun to watch it with our kids. Your video turned out great!
Kimberly Grabinski says
I was just telling my mom that I need to get my wedding vhs transferred over to DVD. She also has a bunch of home movies to transfer, I will definitely look into this!
What a great service! We have transferred our wedding video to DVD but we still have some other family movies that need to be done. I will be looking into Yes Video.
Now I know what I can do with my VHS tapes that are sitting around the house. I know they hold glimpses of our past lives. However, our old VCRs are no more. So now the videos just sit and collect dust.
Sara P. (@SensiblySara) says
I’m so glad you share your wedding memories with your girls!
My husband and I used YesVideo to transfer our (homemade) wedding video to DVD. I LOVE watching it!
Karen W says
My wedding video is also on VHS and I really need to get it transferred. I was thinking it would be a nice holiday gift for him!
Our wedding was in August of 1999 and it was taped on VHS too. I need to bring it in and get it on DVD. I love that I can go into Costco and do that. Thank you. I didn’t know it was so easy!
Jennifer @ Mom Spotted says
Awwww you guys are so cute! We didn’t do a wedding video and I totally wish we had!
Virginia @thatbaldchick says
I need to do something like this with all of our wedding photos. Man, we have a ton of them!
Ellen That Chic Mom says
I love the gift that YesVideo is giving so many people of preserving old memories. We did not have a wedding videographer and now I regret that there is no video to show my kids.
Lynsey @MoscatoMom says
I LOVE this! My dad recorded like every step I ever took when I was a kid – and of course all of them are on VHS. I may have to try to smuggle a few out of his house to put on DVD for Christmas lol
Valerie Remy-Milora says
What a great service! I had no idea you could do this at Costco/Sam’s club and am going to look in to this. My wedding was in France though so it is in PAL format instead of NTSC. But I’m going to see if they can still transfer it… and I have lots of Hi8 video of my first 2 daughters. I would love to have a DVD for my oldest as a surprise for her 18th birthday.
Robin Gagnon says
I am so glad you were able to transfer those video memories. Now they are safe and sound.
I love what YesVideo does to preserve memories. I have so much stuff back home that I can’t wait to send over to them to safely preserve for my kids to watch and enjoy.
Liz Mays says
Don’t you just love knowing that they’re safe forever now? I need to do this too!