Looking for new gift ideas and entertaining ideas for the holidays?
After attending Momtrends Holiday event, I have the following to share with you.
1. Walkers Shortbread and the Walkers Festive Shapes make for a great activity during a family gathering or playdate.
With decorative frosting, gel and cookie decorations, you can have a great time decorating cookies without baking.
2. Teleflora can help one can decorate the home and one’s table with flowers. They totally bring me into the holiday spirit.
3. Vermont Nut Free Chocolates are a delicious way to serve sweets to your guests or give a nut-free gift.
4. A favorite of my daughters is Duck Brand. Did you know it is great for making ornaments too? And, Yes, they have Frozen Duck Tape too!
5. Little Me was a go -to brand for me when my girls were little. Dress to impress for the holidays or wear cozy pajamas for holiday photos. Now that my girls are older, I love to give Little Me as gifts. Stay tuned for a discount code!
6. I See Me Personalized Children’s Books make a perfect gift for the hoolidays. Here is a special coupon code to get FREE US Standard Shipping- just enter coupon code 3SAVVYLADIES at checkout at ISeeMe.com and we’ll give you FREE SHIPPING site-wide until 12/15/14. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes
7. Whether it is for a gift or to help you look your personal best for the holidays, Stella & Dot has some amazing pieces this holiday season.
James Robert says
I better look for the duct tape, my kids would love that. They have made many things out of a different print they had of duct tape, having Frozen would be a hit
I love Little Me clothes for my daughter.
shelly peterson says
Great ideas! I don’t always like how much time it takes to make homemade sugar cookies. I like the idea of decorating the festive shape shortbreads.
Decorating the walkers cookies!!! So fun!
such a cute kids Christmas dress