(normal retail price is $549.99!)
What that price includes:
Dyson Digital Slim™ DC59 Motorhead on QVC
- Run time: 20 minutes
- Hygienic bin emptying: Just push the button to release the dirt directly into the bin.
- Weight: 4.96 lbs.
- Tools included on TSV: soft dusting brush, flexi crevice tool, articulating hard floor tool, wide nozzle
- Guarantee: The machine comes with a 2 year parts and labor warranty.
- Availability: August 10 at 12AM (ET) on QVC. QVC features one item each day as a Today’s Special Value, which is offered at an exceptionally low price beginning midnight ET until 11:59 PM PT that day on QVC, QVC.com, the QVC apps or by calling 800.345.1515.
When we tried the DC59 for the first time, we were all amazed at how much dust and dirt came up. Our carpet in the living room was vacuumed less than 24 hours before and had a clean appearance. My savvy ladies wanted to help check it out and they were surprised to see how much immediately came up. This Dyson is truly POWERFUL! This will truly be a great asset. Having a cordless vacuum will make it easier to let everyone in the family help with the chores. I will not have to worry about them tripping over the cord or vacuuming over the cord.
Without the hassle of the cord and the fact that it was so lightweight, I went from cleaning the living room floor with the girls to cleaning the Venetian blinds. Normally, that is a process. In seconds, I changed the tool and was ready to go. It is so lightweight that I easily lifted it to clean the top of the blinds and each individual blind.
Another positive feature is that because it is cordless and lightweight, I feel like we are using it all the time. See a dustbunny? Take the Dyson off the charger and make it go away. Kids make a mess after dinner? Get the Dyson and clean it right away. Getting chores done? Go ahead and have the kids vacuum. Cleaning up is so much easier with this tool!
My next tackle was my 2007 minivan. Since the Digital Slim DC59 has so many tools and more power than any other vacuum I have tried, we had amazing results. Using the tools, we were able to get into the crevices and remove debris from areas that I was not able to get to before.
– All floor performance: Nylon bristles dig into carpets for powerful pick-up; carbon filaments reduce the build-up of static charge, helping to capture fine dust on hard floors.
– Quick clean ups: It’s always on charge, for children, pet or cooking spills. No cord means that you can grab and go, rather than save the dirt up for an intensive spring clean.).
– Versatility: Powerful cordless technology, ergonomic grip, and lightweight format means it’s multi-purpose: ceilings, cobwebs, countertops, cars, couches…
How to use the tools:
– Motorhead cleanerhead: The biggest turbine tool. Attach to the wand for hard floor and carpet cleaning. Remove the wand and attach direct to the DC59 Motorhead body for close up stair cleaning.
– Mini Motorized Tool: Get an extra boost of power in hard to reach places with this tool for tough messes. Works wonders on pet hair, car seats and couches!
– Crevice Tool: The angled tip allows you to get into narrow gaps and awkward corners. Perfect for in between couch cushions, kitchen units and car seats. Attach to the end of the wand for high cobweb clearance.
– Combination Tool: The debris nozzle (perfect for larger spills) converts to a brush for soft dusting. Attach to the wand to dust up high (dusty ceiling fans, anyone?).
Dyson’s Social Channels: