Do you experience Tooth Sensitivity? I get that sensitive feeling when I eat something that is super sweet. It almost makes me think that I have a cavity.
Lucky for me, I just went to the dentist a week ago for a check up. Everything was A-OK! This made me feel better knowing that the feeling I had was from tooth sensitivity and not a cavity.
Up until now, there are only toothpastes that are for sensitive teeth. Not to worry, Crest has come up with an amazing product that offers immediate relief. I had the opportunity to meet the inventor, Paul Sagel. Not only did he invent the Crest Sensi-Stop Strips, he also invented the Crest 3D White Whitestrips. He explained how they work and you can see for yourself in the video below.CrestSensi-StopStrips is the newest product innovation from Crest designed to relieve tooth sensitivity like never before. Crest Sensi-Stop Strips uses the same ingredient as some professional treatments delivered through a strip technology to provide targeted, immediate and long-lasting relief.
Take a look at how it works:
Benefits of Crest Sensi-Stop Strips with Oxalate Technology:
1. The strip stays on your teeth longer than a sensitivity toothpaste would. This means that it works longer.
2. Sensitivity strips are applied directly to the affected area thereby providing targeted delivery of the key ingredient. Put it directly where it is bothersome.
3. Because the strip is placed so close to the affected area, it can close the tubules within 10 minuites. A sensitivity toothpaste may never get that close to the exact area.
4. Strips build a lasting barrier in 10 minutes that last for a month. I say that is great coverage from one small strip.
5. Fast acting, targeted delivery and lasting relief: that is the goal, that is what the Crest Sensi-Stop Strips provide! And that is what will make people smile!
Be on the lookout as the Crest Sensi Strips arrive on the shelves September, 2014.
Or you can preorder at crest.com. You will be happy you did!
I have got to try these my teeth are super sensitive and I wonder how this would work on me.
Ronald O. says
I’ll have to try these out. Thanks for sharing the article!
Debbie Welchert says
I will definitely be on the lookout for these strips. I have very sensitive teeth and use special toothpaste for my teeth. I can’t wait to try these to see if they work for me.
Interesting, always good to have more options for this sort of thing.
Amanda Fuscone says
I have tooth sensitivity on one side when I eat sweets it really hurts.