My oldest has been a soccer player for six years. She loves it so much that she plays on two teams. The biggest lesson learned has to be working together as a team.
Since my oldest loved it so much, her younger sister joined the game too. I am a soccer mom. We are a soccer family. The weekends in the fall are devoted to the fields and fun. Good sportsmanship is key and I am glad they also have each other to learn from too!
Have you heard about PearUp.com and how it can help your soccer team? It uses social network actions to help teams raise funds. Watch the video below to see how it could help your team this fall.
- Ritz Bits is offering more than $100,000 to sponsor to youth soccer teams across the country by providing team apparel or providing a donation for team/league fees.
- There is no catch – Ritz Bits simply wants to generate goodwill in the youth soccer community.
How it works:
- Sponsors have money to donate, but they don’t always know how or where to donate it.
- Pear works as the middleman to help connect sponsors and groups in need.
- Pear helps the group leader create a Pear, and the group leader invites others to join.
- A dedicated community manager at Pear will help groups get the most money from their Pear.
- Groups earn sponsorship money by creating a Pear for their group and sharing with others who complete digital incentives to earn more money.
- Each group can earn up to $1,000 within a 10-day time frame.
- That $1,000 can be used toward team apparel or can simply be a donation to the soccer team for team/league fees.
- Each team member completes digital steps on behalf of Ritz Bits to earn dollars – things like liking Ritz Bits on Facebook, following Ritz Bits on Instagram or signing up for an email.
- For every step team members complete, they’ll get dollars towards their goal.
- The more tasks you complete, the more dollars you earn for your sponsorship.
- At the end of the 10-day period, group leaders claim an online certificate for the amount earned redeemable at any Pear printer or a check will be made out to the individual responsible for handing financials for the soccer team or organization.
- You get to keep whatever amount you earn.
- It’s completely free to participate.
- It’s zero cost to you, and no are donations required.
- So far, there are more than 1,700 participants and more than 250 Pears.
PearUp.com is so easy to use. It took just a minute to support the Wolfpack KPSC Go ahead and try. Just answer a few quick questions and they earn money. Go ahead and click https://www.pearup.com/
You can create your own Pear for your child’s soccer team, for either a uniform or team/league fees fundraiser.
Here are two categories where you can create your own Pear:
Apparel link – http://bit.ly/rbs-apparel
League/team fees – http://bit.ly/rbs-cash
If you create a Pear, leave your link in the comments below so that we can all support you too!
We all love to be social so let our social networking work to help each other’s teams!