- Ritz Bits is offering more than $100,000 to sponsor to youth soccer teams across the country by providing team apparel or providing a donation for team/league fees.
- There is no catch – Ritz Bits simply wants to generate goodwill in the youth soccer community.
How it works:
- Sponsors have money to donate, but they don’t always know how or where to donate it.
- Pear works as the middleman to help connect sponsors and groups in need.
- Pear helps the group leader create a Pear, and the group leader invites others to join.
- A dedicated community manager at Pear will help groups get the most money from their Pear.
- Groups earn sponsorship money by creating a Pear for their group and sharing with others who complete digital incentives to earn more money.
- Each group can earn up to $1,000 within a 10-day time frame.
- That $1,000 can be used toward team apparel or can simply be a donation to the soccer team for team/league fees.
- Each team member completes digital steps on behalf of Ritz Bits to earn dollars – things like liking Ritz Bits on Facebook, following Ritz Bits on Instagram or signing up for an email.
- For every step team members complete, they’ll get dollars towards their goal.
- The more tasks you complete, the more dollars you earn for your sponsorship.
- At the end of the 10-day period, group leaders claim an online certificate for the amount earned redeemable at any Pear printer or a check will be made out to the individual responsible for handing financials for the soccer team or organization.
- You get to keep whatever amount you earn.
- It’s completely free to participate.
- It’s zero cost to you, and no are donations required.
- So far, there are more than 1,700 participants and more than 250 Pears.
Here are two categories where you can create your own Pear:
Apparel link – http://bit.ly/rbs-apparel
League/team fees – http://bit.ly/rbs-cash