This is a sponsored post on behalf of One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
I am always on the go. Driving my children after school from activity to activity. Soccer practice, gymnastics and dance keep me away from home and getting work completed. Getting work done is not an easy as it used to be. The 9 to 5 has blurred and today people need modern technology to find balance. From the home to the office, and especially on the go, people all around the world are working differently than the past.
According to a recent study conducted online by Harris Interactive on behalf of Microsoft, more than half of office workers (53%) would be willing to work more hours—and one in five would be willing to take a pay cut—to have more flexibility in where and when they got work done.
Microsoft Office 365 gives me the flexibility to connect with my documents on my iPhone and get some work completed while waiting for their activities to finish. I do not need to be at a desk or a computer. I can view my documents or start a new one right from my phone.
I can write a blog post or write a lesson while in the waiting room, then save it to the cloud so that I can make edits from my phone or tablet when I am on the go.
This way, I can spend more time with my family at home before they go to bed.
Using Office 365 on my iPhone is user-friendly and easy to read. Maybe Santa should bring me a tablet now that I will be able to take it with me and get work done while on the go.
#GetitDone Facebook Contest!
Show Microsoft how you #GetItDone. You and a friend could win a trip to some of the most happening events anywhere. Get it done alongside the most accomplished athletes, filmmakers and musicians around—on a trip to NYC, a journey to Park City, Utah, or a musical voyage to Austin, Texas. Visit http://bit.ly/GetItDoneContest to share and enter to win:
A February trip to NYC, America’s most get it done city—with enough cash to buy tickets to the big football showdown, or catch your favorite Broadway show.
Slap on your skis and head to Utah this January, where you can get it done in between indie flicks in Park City.
Fly to Austin in March, where you’ll enjoy a boot-scootin’ week of living history, live music and interactive in the heart of Texas.
5 Tips for how to #GetItDone with Microsoft Office 365 ( I highlighted my favorite!)
1. Save documents in the cloud. From home, school, work and everywhere in between, it’s important to have tools that work the way you do. Office 365 lets you save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive so no matter where you are, your information and ideas are available on your terms.
2. Take digital notes. OneNote is a digital note-taking app designed to keep you organized. Use it at home, school or work for recipe collecting, class notes, projects and more. Not only is OneNote part of Office 365, but it also comes as a free app for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android. Capture thoughts, ideas and to-dos in one place with OneNote, then access them across your devices via SkyDrive.
3. Use Office on your phone. Get stuff done on the go with Office on your Windows Phone, iPhone or Android phone. Access, view, edit, and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents by simply downloading Office Mobile on your phone and logging in with your Office 365 account.
4. Collaborate with anyone. Office Web Apps are free, touch-friendly web versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Share and simultaneously work on documents with classmates, friends, and co-workers from any browser. All you have to do is sign up for a SkyDrive account to start creating documents.
5. Have Office on five devices. You and your family work on more than one device and so does Office 365 Home Premium. With one subscription you can put Office on up to five PCs or Macs and five phones (iPhone or Android).
FACT SHEET- Office 365 Home Premium includes the following benefits:
The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC.
An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account.
60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world.
Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology.
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices.
One lucky Raising 3 Savvy Ladies reader will win a 1 year subscription to Office 365. Enter now!