I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received monetary compensation and product to facilitate my post, but all opinions stated are my own.
The summer is filled with many outdoor activities and fun for adults and kids alike. When at camp, kids need lunch. When going out to the park, kids need to stay hydrated.
Packing your child’s lunch or sport snack is an opportunity to leave out the “fruit drinks” that may be packed with artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
Lots of water is super important to keep hydrated. But, there are times when kids want something else refreshing. And, I was so happy that my youngest loved VitaCoco Kids. With the school season a few weeks away, Vita Coco Kids will help my preschooler add some flavor without the artificial nonsense. It is easy to keep VitaCoco cold for lunch. I stick it in the freezer and by lunch, it will be a nice icy cold drink. The Vita Coco Kids portable Tetra Pak makes it easy to take on-the-go and bring a refreshing drink to school. Vita Coco Kids is the new line of coconut water beverages made especially for children ages 2 to 8.
Have you tried VitaCocoKids? My youngest is a bag fan. Her favorite is Paradise Punch. She likes the flavor and I like that it doesn’t have preservatives. With only 35 calories and 8 grams of sugar per 6 fl. oz. unit, Vita Coco Kids has fewer calories and approximately half the sugar of most other children’s beverages, and no artificial sweeteners.
- Vita Coco Kids will be available at major retailers nationwide starting July, including Target and online at Amazon, for a suggested retail price of $4.99. Each Vita Coco Kids pack includes six, 6 fl. oz. drinks.
- Vita Coco Kids beverages provide potassium – a nutrient that both children and adults don’t get enough of, according to the US Dietary Guidelines.
- All three flavors contain natural, nutrient-dense and electrolyte-filled coconut water, filtered water, natural fruit flavors and vitamin C.
- Vita Coco Kids is the latest offering from Vita Coco, the country’s best-selling coconut water brand, and is available in three new flavors – Apple Island, Paradise Punch and Very Cherry Beach.
- During the summer months, when activities run as high as the heat, children – and their parents – are looking for thirst-quenching drinks that are as delicious as they are good for you.
- Vita Coco Kids is packaged in Tetra Pak, an eco- and socially-responsible form of packaging based on the use of wood fiber, a sustainable source.
Raising Three Savvy Ladies has a VitaCoco Kids Sampler to giveaway to one lucky reader.