As a mother, I am always looking for products that offer natural ingredients. There are so many products that have unnecessary ingredients that my daughters do not need on their skin.
I was sent products from the Desert Essence line and I was impressed with the organic and natural ingredients offered. In addition to products for the skin, the also have an cleaner and air freshener. I have to say that I do love the Natural Odor Absorbing Air Freshener. It leaves a clean scent and I am not spraying chemicals in the air that they breathe.
Here is what I learned about Desert Essence:
Desert Essence is designed to ensure the best care and comfort for a baby’s skin and hair, all Desert Essence Organics Baby Care offerings are certified under the USDA or NSF Organic standard and are made of 12 ingredients or less. The below items are free of wheat, soy and fragrance, and are hypoallergenic, as well as pediatrician-tested to be gentle on baby – from top to bottom.
- • Cuddle Buns Soothing Body & Massage Oil ($13): A natural, nourishing oil that protects and soothes baby’s sensitive skin, thanks to an organic blend of safflower, sunflower and jojoba oil
- • Oh So Clean 2 in 1 Gentle Foaming Hair & Body Cleanser ($11): An extra-mild, olive castile soap blended with vitamin-rich organic sunflower oil
- • My Sweetie Pie Baby Lotion ($13): A soothing lotion for a baby’s sensitive skin that moisturizes dry or reddened skin and leaves a baby’s skin feeling healthy and protected, made with shea butter, aloe and jojoba oil
- • Don’t Be Rash Diaper Cream ($11): An enriched diaper rash cream that protects, moisturizes, treats and prevents minor irritation, that is made with organic beeswax blended with fatty-acid rich organic castor seed oil to provide natural, lasting conditioning
- • Sweet Dreams Natural All Surface Cleaner (NPA certified) ($5): A coconut-based cleanser that disinfects with tea tree oil and soothes with a lavender aroma to keep your nursery fresh and safe for your baby
- • Sweet Dreams Natural Odor Absorbing Air Freshener ($8): An all-natural spray that sanitizes, while providing a soothing lavender scent that helps keep the nursery smelling clean and soft, just like a baby
Raising 3 Savvy Ladies is happy to announce that 2 lucky readers will win the six Desert Essence Baby products just mentioned.
I was not compensated for this post. I did receive a few of the items listed above.