This past January, I was very sick. I had the flu that kept me in bed for just about a week and for weeks later, I just did not feel like myself. Then, came and awful sinus infection . After my initial rounds of medication, it took another two rounds of antibiotics to finally make me feel better. January and most of February were not the best months for me.
I was determined to make the rest of 2013 a healthy experience. I am also losing weight to have a healthier lifestyle and I am so close to the 20 pound mark.
With all of this on my mind, I was introduced to the idea of Reboot and I wanted to check it out. This wellness enhancing product could be just what I needed.
The box says for maximum benefit, it should be taken for at least 6 consecutive days each month. So I thought this would be a good place to start. Would this be enought for me to feel the difference? Three packages of Reboot come in a box. So, off to Duane Reade to purchase 2 boxes of Reboot. Click here to view my Google + story about my shopping trip to the White Plains Duane Reade,
Here is how to open a Reboot. Squeeze water up to pop the seal. Then shake.
Tear the upper left corner. Drink. You can drink right from bag, but I chose to add a straw to make it easier.
During the 6 days, I did the following: exercise, went out to dinner and had drinks with friends. Three good reasons to use Reboot. Hopefully, Reboot would help to eliminate free radicals. I have to say that that “oh so full” feeling after a dinner out did not last as long. I also noticed that I did not tire as quickly after a workout.
The six days were also a busy time at work. Finishing report cards, getting ready for Parent-Teacher conferences and dealing with the everyday busy with my three girls usually creates an absolute feeling of exhaustion. It could be that Reboot came to my rescue and supported my body with the right vitamins and herbal supplements that helped me maintain my personal best.
I’m sure that with a continued use of Reboot, I would begin to notice other benefits as well. After being sick and on medication, I felt like Reboot kept me on the right path for a healthier 2013.
Another plus for Reboot is that it contains Antioxidant-rich Vitamin C and a herbal supplement blend with seven natural fruit and plant extracts. I definitely have to read up on all the benefits from the extracts but I do know that licorice root aids with issues of the stomach. So, maybe that is why I felt better after having a heavy meal.
Here is what I found on the website regarding the science behind Reboot:
- A new generation of antioxidant support acting at the cellular level to give your body the power to build up your own antioxidant system.
- A unique scientifically proven new blend to support cell rejuvenation, protection of cell structure*today and for years to come.
- A new and more efficient way to approach your daily intake of antioxidant supplementation with a highly bio-available solution that tremendously increases the intake of these antioxidant enzymes at a cellular level.
- A new and more efficient antioxidant support than taking “secondary antioxidant” pills such as Vitamin C, A or E
- A formula that contains natural extracts to help your daily detox function.
- An easy package to use by squeezing, shaking and drinking.
To learn more about Reboot and how it could benefit you, please visit:
Learn about Reboot:
Reboot Blog: http://www.rebootforhealth.com
Product Overview: http://bit.ly/WNkkT8
Reboot Details: http://bit.ly/WNkA4h
Duane Reade website: http://www.duanereade.com
- “I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® , Duane Reade and Reboot. #RebootDR #cbias #SocialFabric”