When HowAboutWe invited me to have a free date night out with my husband, my first thought was, “What’s a date?”
As a busy mom of three, I cannot tell you when my husband and I have had time alone to actually do something fun or different. In the past years, we have gone to the movies occasionally or maybe a local restaurant, but nothing like we did sans children.
Then, if there is time, the conversation goes, “What do you want to do?”
“I don’t know. What do you want to do?”
HowAboutWe had many great options to choose from. Broadway tickets, making sushi, local day excursions and jazz concerts. We picked one that we would both enjoy and would be convenient for both of us. In Due Course fit the bill. This option took us to Todd English’s Olives Restaurant.
Our date included the option of Prosecco, Pinot Grigio or a Red. We each were able to enjoy 3 glasses. Then, we shared four courses that were absolutely delicious. Our starter was Fried Calamari. Then, we ventured on to Tortellini of Butternut Squash. Our main course was Branzino a la Plancha. Although the food was wonderful, what was even better was the time together without having to make a plan of our own. To end the evening, we shared a gourmet chocolate pudding. On HowAboutWe, our date would have cost $80. Our meal, drinks, tip and gratuity were included. I thought this was well worth it and our time together was priceless.
So, by now, I’m sure you want to know all the details about HowAboutWe:
- HowAboutWe for Couples is a subscription service designed specifically for couples.
- Each month, you and your significant other receive a new “DateBook” – filled with pre-planned, one-of-a-kind experiences in your city.
- HowAboutWe for Couples membership (Cost is $22 per month) gets you: FREE HowAboutWe Dates — every month, Sold-out tickets and members-only events, Early booking on HowAboutWe Dates, Up to 75% off other HowAboutWe Dates, Couples Rewards
- Membership requires no commitment and you can pause or cancel at any time. Dates on HowAboutWe for Couples can also be purchased as a non-Member, without the Member discount and other benefits.
- HowAboutWe knows how busy couples are. That’s why most dates are flexible and can be scheduled whenever you decide. Some are one-time-only scheduled events, like performances or special excursions.
There are times when people ask me after I have reviewed something, Is it worth it? And for HowAboutWe, I would have to say, Yes, Yes it is!
I was compensated for this post and treated to an evening out at Olives from HowAboutWe. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.