The Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions will be headed to the Prudential Center this Saturday, November 10. The Prudential Center is located in downtown Newark, just 2 blocks from Newark Penn Station.
The 2012 Kellogg’s® Tour of Gymnastics Champions, a national tour featuring U.S Gymnastics top performing gymnasts following the 2012 games in London, is coming to Prudential Center on November 10, 2012. 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin will lead an impressive cast that will include members of the men’s and women’s 2011 World Championships and 2012 Olympic teams, along with past Olympians and U.S. medalists in men’s, women’s, rhythmic and acrobatic gymnastics and trampoline and tumbling. Local area gymnasts will also have the chance to participate in this Tour stop’s performance.
For a view of the floor set up, click here.
Here is a list of participants:
• Nastia Liukin: 2008 Olympic All Around Gold Medalist, 2008 Olympic Team Silver Medalist, 2008 Uneven Bars Silver Medalist, 2008 Balance Beam Silver
• Gabby Douglas: 2012 Olympic All Around Gold Medalist, 2012 Olympic Team Gold Medalist
• Aly Raisman: 2012 Olympic Team Gold Medalist, 2012 Floor Exercise Gold Medalist, 2012 Balance Beam Bronze Medalist
• Jordyn Wieber: 2012 Olympic Team Gold Medalist
• Kyla Ross: 2012 Olympic Team Gold Medalist
• McKayla Maroney: 2012 Olympic Team Gold Medalist, 2012 Vault Silver Medalist
• John Orozco: 2012 Olympian
• Jonathan Horton: 2012 Olympian, 2008 Olympic Silver Medalist on Horizontal Bar, 2008 Olympic Bronze Medalist Team
• Jake Dalton: 2012 Olympian
One lucky reader will win a Family Four Pack of tickets to this Saturday’s show. Doors open at 6 and the show starts at 7 pm. For more details about the show visit www.prucenter.com. The arena is accessible via New Jersey Transit, PATH and Amtrak. Bounded by Edison Place to the north, Lafayette Street to the south, Mulberry Street to the east and Broad Street and City Hall to the west.
To enter, leave a comment below letting me know who you would like to take to the Prudential Center to see the Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions. One comments will be chosen by Random.org. Contest will end at 11:59 pm November 8, 2012.
I would take my daughters who were in awe of the gymnastics during the Olympics.
I’m not in the area, but wanted to say that this looks like a lot of fun!
Pam at Triple Threat Mommy says
So much fun! We would take our girls (ages 9 and 5) who were obsessed with the gymnastics team!!
Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired says
That is so neat! My daughter is in gymnastics and she would love to win this if it were a bit closer. If you get to go, have fun!
My girls would love to see this show!
Congrats Pam!!! You are the winner!