The BACK-TO-SCHOOL rush is upon us again, and that makes for some very hectic mornings. Luckily Eight O’Clock Coffee has been in the business of making mornings better for over 150 years, and they have compiled EIGHT tips for stress-free mornings.
1. Forget stopping for your morning coffee – that takes a lot of time and money. Prep your coffee pot the night before, so all you have to do when you wake up is flip the switch. Your coffee will brew as you get everyone ready and out the door.
2. Invest in a great travel mug to take your freshly brewed coffee to go. (Make sure it fits in your car’s cup holder).
3. Keep a calendar with everyone’s schedules on it right next to the coffeemaker. You can glance at it in the morning and know what’s in store for the day.
4. Pack lunches and plan outfits the night before to avoid morning confusion.
5. Keep grab-and-go breakfast foods, like granola bars and bananas, on hand.
6. Give yourself a time cushion for unexpected delays (don’t wake up at the last minute!).
7. Instead of dumping leftover coffee, store it in the fridge before you walk out the door. An iced coffee can serve as a nice afternoon pick-me-up.
8. To make mornings even easier, that smooth, rich taste of Eight O’Clock Coffee will be available in Keurig K-Cups this fall.
With these EIGHT GREAT TIPS, you can savor those last moments of summer and enjoy a smooth transition back to the daily grind.
For the latest news and information about Eight O’Clock Coffee check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/
I was not compensated for this post. I do love Eight O”Clock Coffee and I am excited for the K-cups this fall!