Are you ready for spring?
Keeping your family healthy can be a challenge. We try our best to drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of vitamins. And, of course, I am constantly reminded everyone to wash their hands.
To help you get ready, Raising Three Savvy Ladies has a Spring into Health Contest for the following products.
One winner will receive:
- Maty’s All Natural Vapor Rub: Maty’s Vapor Rub offers Soothing relief while it boosts your immune system. Our rubs help soothe and comfort and provide relief while boosting your immune system. Petroleum free. )
- Cold-EEZE Oral Spray: Cold-EEZE reduces the duration and symptoms of the common cold including cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing, post-nasal drip and hoarseness. It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner.
- Smart for Life protein bars: Eliminates post-exercise hunger, so you gain muscle not fat. Supports healthy cardiovascular function, helps promote weight loss, boosts metabolism and controls hunger.
- USANA Booster C: Booster C 600 is a special blend of immunity-supporting ingredients. Not only does it contain zinc, echinacea, and elderberry, but it also includes USANA’s own proprietary vitamin C supplement Poly C. And, as it is created by scientists at USANA, you can trust that Booster C 600 is safe, pure, and effective. )
One winner will be chosen at random on March 20th; the first day of spring!
- Mandatory Entry: Please leave your best tip for keeping your family healthy in the comments below.
Make sure your tweet has a link to the contest and my twitter handle @SavvyMomNYC Please leave a comment with the link to your tweet. Once Daily.
I was not compensated for this post.