Happy New Year! Lots of resolutions being shared and discussed in all areas of social media. And, mostly all are by adults. My friend and fellow blogger, Emily of Family and Life in Las Vegas wrote a post entitled Teaching Children to Set Goals | New Year Ideas for Kids. After reading, I thought I should ask my Savvy Ladies what they thought of Emily’s goals.
Oldest Savvy’s answers –
1. I want to do fun things like go to Hershey Park or Six Flags. (We have been to Hershey Park a few times, but Six Flags would be new for us.)
2. “One thing that I really want to do is go bowling. No, no, wait. I want to go fishing.” (I don’t really know anything about fishing, so I will have the enlist the help of others.)
3. I would like to learn more about soccer. (Oldest Savvy loves all sports. As she gets older, I am noticing her paying most attention to soccer. Here’s to an awesome year of soccer!)
4. If I could help someone, it would be be my mom because I love her. (Awww)
Middle Savvy’s answers
1. I would like to go to Great Wolf Lodge in the new year.
2. I really want to go shopping for a stuffed unicorn. (It’s the little things in life.)
3. I would like to get better at gymnastics.
4. The last answer, “Momma” she says with a big smile. “Because I like to clean with you and help you do the dishes.”
Baby Savvy’s answers
1 . Playground
2. I am not sure if she understood.
3. I go to school. (Baby Savvy is eager to go to school like her big sisters. She will just have to wait until September to go to preschool.)
4. “Help, yes. Help, me.”
I like the variety of answers that I got from the girls. I am also glad that I asked them about their goals to help plan out places we may want to visit and activities during this year. Thanks to Emily for including the kids in goals for the new year.