Wonderbug Activity Center is Kolcraft’s latest way to explore and learn. As a Kolcraft mom, I wrote a winning jingle awhile back in anticipation of the Wonderbug’s release.
When my three girls were babies, I loved my activity centers. At the right developmental moment, activity centers allow baby to be in an upright position independently. Rotating around, he/she is able to explore and develop fine motor skills. I felt like this was a mom necessity from about 6 months to 13 months.
- WonderWorm sings, talks, and lights up to engage your baby
- Batting butterfly has crinkle fabric wings and a mirror inside
- Bee twists and turns with a big smile
- Flower rattle includes textured grab handles
- 8 colorful toys have different sizes, shapes, movements and sounds
- Toys have been tailored to help your babies development
- Seat spins 360 degrees for full access to all toys
- Height adjusts on seat to grow with your baby
- Easy-to-clean toy tray
- Machine-washable seat pad
- Designed for ages 4 months old and up until baby reaches 30” in height
- Approximate assembled dimensions: 27.25”W x 23”H
- Disassembles easily for travel & storage
- JPMA certified
- Baby activity center requires 2 AA batteries, not included
Other ways to win the Wally Wonderbug Activity Center by Kolcraft are listed below.