When was the last time you treated yourself to a massage?
I had to think for a bit and realized it has been almost a year since my last massage. I don’t know why I had waited so long. Was it timing or price but most likely it was not thinking I needed one. Well, I was completely wrong.
The Red Door Signature Massage was exactly what I needed. The 50 min massage was the best way to start my day, it is guest favorite incorporates essences of shea butter cream, facial acupressure and foot reflexology for head to toe balance and relaxation.
Here are 5 ways to enjoy your Red Door Massage
- Arrive 15 minutes ahead of time to get situated and changed into the most luxurious robe.
- Remove all jewelry so your massage therapist won’t get caught up on bracelets and necklaces. This will also prevent them from getting covered in lotions and massage oils.
- Have a conversation with your massage therapist- let them know of any aches and pains. Let them also know if you are taking any medications.
- Lay down and enjoy the next hour of Acupressure, reflexology and relaxation. If at any time during the massage you aren’t comfortable speak up so you may be adjusted.
- Most importantly, after your massage stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water and enjoy your day!
- Check out this great offer below so you can save on your next massage too!
From September 1 through October 31, use code: GSFANSEPT3
All Raising Three Savvy Ladies readers will receive 50% OFF a Red Door More Massage Membership at the Westchester Spa!
You can book online or call 1.866.RED.DOOR with the #GalSquad code GSFANSEPT3
Offer valid at Westchester location. Please enter offer code during online booking, or call to book and mention offer code. Offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Not valid towards product, gift certificate, gift card, packages, Red Door More Membership or Series purchases. Offer expires October 31, 2016. Code: GSFANSEPT3
Let me know if you take advantage of this great savings.
As a member of Red Door Gal Squad I am treated to complimentary services- All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.