The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I love my phone. I love it so much that I try my best to protect it. My daughter learned her lesson the hard way when she would keep a case on and know her phone is in pieces. One of my favorite cases has to be the OtterBox.
Now OtterBox has launched OtterBox uniVERSE and has a great selection of accessories for your phone.
This one case now has endless possibilities.
This new OtterBox uniVERSE Case System features a slotted rail under its removable accent plate, letting you securely attach and swap powerful modules like camera lenses, card readers, batteries, speakers and more — without removing your case.
By partnering with leading consumer electronic brands, OtterBox created a new platform where you can protect your phone and get all the specialized capabilities of their module partners.
The uniVERSE cases for iPhone 6/6s & iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus come in black and snowcapped.
• Ultra-slim: thin profile follows your phone’s precision lines
• Removable accent plate: slides off so you can mount modules
• Sleek design: slips easily in and out of pockets and purses
• Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect the touchscreen
• Easy installation: one-piece case slips on and off your device in a flash
• OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection
Modules that I would want to try are the
- swappable modules to make your phone a pro camera
- Polar Pro (power pack battery module)
- Sandisk (flash drive)
The Polar Pro power pack battery module would be perfect since when traveling around NYC, I always need more power.
These are sold separately at Best Buy.
Have you tried using an OtterBox? What modules in the OtterBox uniVERSE would you like to try?