It’s time to submit your favorite nurses for the Thank You Nurses Awards program!
With my first daughter, I had an emergency C-section. After delivery, I felt awful. It wasn’t until my other two daughters were born that I realized how much help I needed after my first. The nurses who cared for me postpartum helped take care of my incision, supported me with getting my baby to latch on, and lifted me up as I tried to get back on my feet again. For me, this is why I am happy to hear that Pampers has the Thank You Nurses program. They deserve every bit of recognition for the care and support that they offer their patients.
Pampers is launching the Thank You Nurses Awards program, honoring nurses across three award categories: Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postpartum.
To get involved, share your stories of nurses who helped make life #betterforbaby by submitting a nurse nomination to the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Awards atwww.tongal.com/pampersnurses.
Nurse nominations can be submitted between November 9th and December 14th.
- Three finalists, one in each category (Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Postpartum), will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- The three finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories.
- Each of the three finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
- See details and official rules at spr.ly/6181BPvMF.
- Winner must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico, 18 years or older.
- Nomination period ends 12/14/15 at 3PM EST.
One of my close friends, Diane, is a nurse in NYC. I know that she gives her patients the best care possible. She definitely deserves an award!
TWITTER PARTY ALERT
The Pamper #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party, hosted by iConnect will take place on November 19 from 8-9pmCST.
Prizes will include:
Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
RSVP: diapers and wipes
One lucky Raising 3 Savvy Ladies reader will win a $100 AmEx gift card and a pack of Pampers Swaddlers.