Do your kids want everything they see on TV when it comes to all gadgets and toys from the oddest of things to something that might be pretty cool?
I was lucky enough to be asked to review the new Glo Wubble Bubble Ball. We have tested out the original before, check out our review.
When getting started with the Glo Wubble Bubble Ball, here a few tips.
- Have 4 new D batteries ready to go for the pump to work to its full potential.
- Find the tiny opening and insert the nozzle to the pump as far as it can go.
- Don’t overfill the Wubble Bubble a max of 3 feet wide is the best size for playing.
- Place Glo Bubble in bright light source or in sunlight for about 10 minutes. The longer the better for it to absorb the light and have a brighter glow.
- Keep away from sharp objects
- Have fun with Glo Wubble and watch it glow in the dark!
My photo doesn’t capture the glow at its’ best but it certainly does glow.
A little night-time fun The Glo Wubble is great to play outdoors either during the day or a night-time to see it in its full glow. While playing, there is no worry if someone is going to get hurt. If they do get hit with the Wubble Ball, it easily bounces off them for continuous play.
To get your very own Glo Wubble Bubble Ball you can click here.