Today, beginning at 3pm ET, QVC will be showcasing the latest innovation in vacuum technology, the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball.
When cleaning the house, there are times when you can feel like it is a hard knock life.
With the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball, it is a pleasure to clean the house. Watching all the dust get collected as you vacuum, gives you the satisfaction of knowing that the Dyson is working to its full potential to make your carpet super clean.
Who knew that all this dust was on the carpets in my house? I can tell you that my other vacuum did not pick up that much.
When using this vacuum, I was happy to clean. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that you are doing the best job possible to keep it clean. And, you don’t have to replace the filters. Love it!
As a busy working mom, I am totally not good at filter maintenance. This is one of the best features of this Dyson.
Pushing the boundaries of the same cyclonic technology Dyson pioneered, the Cinetic Big Ball uses tiny, oscillating “Cinetic” cyclone tips that are able to spin out the finest of dust without clogging, thus completely negating the need for a filter.
To keep traditional vacuums functioning properly, filters need to be maintained – otherwise, suction drops off. No filter means no annoying filter maintenance, which means Dyson Cinetic Big Ball will operate like new – binful after binful, year after year – making it the only vacuum that truly never loses suction.
My friends who have had a Dyson through the years always loved it and now that I have this one, without filters and easy bin emptying, I am a Dyson fan too!
Features of the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball.
- Self-adjusting cleaner head: Dyson’s base plate automatically adapts to every floor surface, to remove dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Ball™ technology: Sitting on a ball, the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball™ vacuum has a lower center of gravity, making it easy to steer around furniture.
- Instant release wand: No catches or parts to assemble, it reaches the top of stairs.
- Close edge pick-up: Slim frame on the soleplate allows for cleaning up to the baseboard.
- Hygienic bin emptying: With the press of a button, dust and dirt can be emptied directly into the waste bin.
- Warranty: 5 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.