Teleflora is a great way to send loved ones near or across the miles a beautiful holiday arrangement this holiday season. While you order for them, you can also order for your home to add fresh flowers to your holiday displays.
Now is the time to order to make it in time for the holidays!
Tablescaping is like landscaping for your table! It’s your chance to tell a story visually with beautiful flowers and holiday materials.
Send a Hug® Precious Penguin by Teleflora.
Having a kid’s table? Be sure to decorate your table with kid cool flowers like our Send-a-Hug® Precious Penguin by Teleflora.
Teleflora Merry and Bright
Create a tablescape with fresh flowers as the center of attention! Order a beautiful centerpiece of fresh flowers and fragrant evergreens – I love the Christmas Wishes Bouquet. Place the bouquet on a festive holiday table runner and surround it with votive candles, ornaments and bits of holly to make your table look even more fantastic. These tips from Marie Ackerman will make your house look beautiful for the holidays.
Christmas Wishes Bouquet
Caring for your flowers:
- Add water to the bouquet as soon as you receive it. Add water EVERY day.
- Take the design to your kitchen sink, add water and be sure to dry the base
before placing it on any furniture.
- Keep the bouquet in a cool place when not using it. Place it in a cool spot when you sleep – or when you leave for work. (Be careful not to place it in freezing temperatures.)
- Avoid direct sun and heating vents as the flowers could dehydrate faster.
- Remove flowers as they pass their prime – the evergreens should last several weeks if you keep them watered.
- Mist the flowers gently with water to keep the relative humidity around the flowers and greens high.
To see all that Teleflora has available, visit Teleflora.com
One lucky reader will win the Christmas Wishes Bouquet. Ends TONIGHT so don’t delay!