As we venture into the holidays and I get ready for guests, I realize that it is time to make some changes in my house.
The bathroom would be an easy room to make updates to without a big expense and taking a lot of time. We have the same bathroom since being married and I would love to make some easy updates that would make the room more appealing.
After being married for 13 years, I think it is time to give myself a new “shower” and update the most used room in the house.
Items that I think would be great to give my bathroom new style are:
1. This is one of the bathroom faucets that I would love for an updated look. It is the Danze Mini-widespread lavatory faucet.
2. A New Showerhead – The Hydrocity Showerhead would be a practical fit for my small shower.
But I must say, I do like the contemporary look of this square one.
The 16″ Single Function Showerhead would give a whole new look and style to my bathroom.
3. The Opulence style has a robe hook that I would like for myself and my husband.
4. I would like to add a towel ring to my bathroom since my bar is too high for my daughters. Every time I go into the bathroom, the hand towel is on the floor and a towel ring would hopefuly alleviate this problem. If we hung this close to the sink at their level, it would hopefully stay neatly on the ring.
5. Once I updated these fixtures, I think some new linens would be great.
I have gray Ralph Lauren towels that have seen better days. I think I would like to go with a classic white look to make it look bright.
If you could give yourself another “shower” of gifts, what would you like to change in your bathroom?