Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends is the sequel to the best-selling Gardening Mama DS game that’s sold more than 13 million copies. Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends is available for Nintendo 3DS.
My three savvy ladies are fans of Cooking Mama so I knew that they would enjoy Gardening Mama. It was perfect to take on our long drive in the car. They loved creating their own gardens and planting seeds and taking care of them. My 8 yr. old thought it was fun and enjoyed getting mail from the animal friends. Gardening Mama 2 Forest Friends offers hours of entertainment and fun. It was perfect rainy day vacation fun!
Mama is back in her gardening gloves planting the seeds of friendship! Make your animal friends happy by growing flowers, fruits and vegetables they can sell in their forest shops. With intuitive, stylus based-activities, customization and tons of fun rewards, Garden Mama 2: Forest Friends will get you growing in no time!
• Use your stylus as your master gardening tool to plant seeds, bulbs and saplings, then care for them with water and fertilizer. Grow 50+ different plants, from gorgeous hydrangeas to delicious watermelons to sizzling hot peppers!
• New play mechanic! Your animal friends send you mail asking for help. Nurture, harvest and deliver garden items to 6 different animal stores including: Bear’s Restaurant, Rabbit’s Flower Shop, Cat’s Beauty Shop and Squirrel’s Cake Shop.
• Earn rewards like new varieties of seeds, flower bulbs and trees from your critter friends so you can expand your garden and they can grow their shops into bigger, more extravagant businesses that attract additional customers.
• New activities with multiple variations star Mama’s friends and family featured throughout franchise games. Sort, pick, clean, organize, mow, arrange, water, harvest and much more!
• Protect your plants from lack of nutrients, viruses and bugs to maintain a healthy garden.
• Customize and decorate your garden with 100+ items: fences, fountains, playground equipment, topiary, pergolas, sculptures, benches, pets and more. You can even dress up Mama in fun new outfits!
• Interact with your animal pals and earn garden points by fulfilling their requests. Trade points for items and decorations that let you create a one-of-a-kind garden. Use shop tickets to purchase more flowers, fruits and vegetables to enlarge your garden and make it more productive.
• Use Spot Pass to receive new backgrounds for your garden.