Last year, I tried my first pair of Brian James sandals and it was comfort at first site. I love the straps and I they were great on our trip to Disney where walking for miles and miles is a necessity.
This year, Brian James sent me these awesome Monique sandals with color block back and snake embossed leather. I love the ankle strap. So trendy! Everywhere I go, people ask me about the sandals. I have worn them with jeans and maxi skirts. When I say they are comfortable, I truly mean it.
As a teacher, I stand for a long period of time and Brian James are great to wear to work and look good too!
They are also available in a nude front and a black back to create a stylish color block.
– Available in Nude, Noir & Noir, Snake
– Features silky, sheep leather & cushioned footbed
– Leather lining
– Velcro ankle strap for adjustability
– Includes dust bag
Brian James™ was created in 2012 by Angela Edgeworth, best known as founder of award-winning children’s brand, pediped®.
THE BRIAN JAMES™ COLLECTION:
- Made from high quality, luxurious materials, Brian James™ offers the perfect combination of comfort and style. Fashion has truly never felt this good!
- Brian James™ Spring/Summer 14 Collection of sandals, sandal wedges, wedge pumps, and ballet flats is currently available from $98-$125.
Check out the other great sandals and wedges by visiting: www.BrianJamesFootwear.com
Stay connected with Brian James on Facebook and Twitter
One lucky reader will win a pair of Brian James sandals. The style will be a surprise. The winner will just have to give her shoe size (European sizes).
The first entry on the Rafflecopter is to comment on your favorite style. Visit www.BrianJamesFootwear.com and choose a different pair than the ones I am wearing.