I cannot tell you the last time that I was measured correctly for a bra. I think I have been wearing the same bra size for the past 10 years and over that time I have probably gained and lost over 20lbs. One of the best things about going to Intimacy is that the stylists don’t actually measure you. They are trained and are experts in fittings and know each and every brand that they offer, talk about product knowledge these ladies know their stuff.
The staff at Intimacy was so wonderful and knowledgeable about every style of bra. They know exactly what works best with each body type to get you the perfect fit and make you feel better than ever by wearing the correct size. My stylist Jolene couldn’t have been sweeter. She was very attentive to styles that I wasn’t fond of. She assured me that she would be able to change my mind on wearing lace bras and that she had a trick for what to wear under white tops.
What to look for in finding the #PerfectFit & tips I learned from my Stylist:
- Your band should fit snuggly and not have too much room for movement.
- By having a small band size your cup size will be larger.
- On average a woman should own 7-8 bras.
- Red Bras actually work better under white shirts than a nude or white bra.
- Trying on many styles is key to finding the perfect fit.-It might be over whelming – but in the end the results are amazing.
These are just a hanful of the bras I had tried.
- One should be fitted every 6 months as our bodies change often bras sizes change as well.
- Hand washing is must to keep your bra in shape – use cold water with baby detergent.
- Don’t wear a bra for more than 2 days in a row- This gives the elastic time to get back in shape.
- It is important to invest in a great fitting bra.- you will be glad you did.
Not only does Intimacy carry every size imaginable in the Bra department, they also have you covered for swimwear. I was so impressed with the selection they had to offer with great virbant colors for summer and the fits were amamzing. When on the beach or at the pool you want to feel confident and covered correctly with the right size. While trying on a few bikini options I was amazed at how much better I felt and looked when wearing the correct size, I felt lifted and I noticed I was standing up straighter giving a my self a more slender apearance. When you look good you feel good.
Book an appointment or find a store today, and discover the luxury of the perfect fit.
Thank you to Lauren, @NYCLaurenBeth for attending on behalf of Raising 3 Savvy Ladies.