Chocolate and candy are lovely treats, but I like to get my girls something that lasts. Where else would I go but one of their favorite stores? RUUM American Kid’s Wear.
With snow on the way, shop for your favorites online. I love the Tees they are wearing. The colors are so bright and vivid. It’s almost as if spring was here!
Fun facts about Valentine’s Day:
- Women purchase 85% of all valentines.
- In order of popularity, Valentine’s Day cards are given to teachers, children, mothers, wives, sweethearts and pets.
- In the Middle Ages, young men and women drew names from a bowl to see who their valentines would be. They would wear these names on their sleeves for one week. To wear your heart on your sleeve now means that it is easy for other people to know how you are feeling.
- Almost 75% of all people who buy flowers on Valentine’s Day are men and over 50 million roses are given each year on this day.
- Over 36 million heart-shaped chocolate boxes are sold every year.