This is a sponsored post on behalf of Target and C9 by Champion. #TargetPartner All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have you downloaded Cartwheel, Target’s mobile savings app yet? I am always looking for easier ways to save money and find the latest deals. This app seems to do both! And, on January 19th, C9 by Champion will have a huge savings. I am so excited to learn about C9 – stayed tuned, a review will be coming soon!
If your New Year’s Resolution involves tightening your purse strings and your waistline, Target’s here to help. Who doesn’t want to look good and pay less… even when they’re working out? C9 by Champion can help the entire family discover fun ways to ‘get fit’ and meet their healthy New Year’s resolutions.
During the month of January, Target has been offering amazing discounts on its exclusive active apparel line. To stock up on the latest fitness fashion gear, download the Target Cartwheel App. That way, you’re just steps away from in-store savings!
One-Day Only Sale: January 19
Get 40% off C9 by Champion Apparel, Shoes and Accessories instore and online on Sunday, January 19 (not valid on sporting goods)
- · Save instore using the Cartwheel, Target’s first-of-its-kind digital savings program
o 40% offer will post to Cartwheel on 1/19
- · Save online at Target.com using the promo code GETFIT
So what is Cartwheel?
- · Cartwheel is a first-of-its-kind digital savings program that allows guests to choose from hundreds of offers at a Target store.
- · Since launching last spring, more than 4.5 million guests have signed up for Cartwheel and saved more than $32 million. Both those figures continue to grow fast!
So how does Cartwheel work?
- · Guests sign up for Cartwheel via desktop at cartwheel.com or by downloading the Cartwheel app iniTunes using a mobile device.
- · Guests are given 10 spots to fill from hundreds of Cartwheel offers that are available and easy to search. And as they use Cartwheel more, they can earn additional spots for even more offers.
- · Offers are redeemed at checkout in any U.S. Target store, all from the scan of a single barcode from a guest’s smartphone – or the barcode can be printed out from a desktop computer.
- · Guests can change their Cartwheel list any time they like, and redeem offers multiple times.
So, wouldn’t it be nice to try out the Cartwheel app and save? How about a $200 Target gift card to help you do just that? With the Cartwheel app, you can get more with your money!
One lucky reader will win a $200 Target Gift Card!