I received this product from Rubbermaid for the purpose of review. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you ready for the back to school season? The new Rubbermaid LunchBlox Kids Flat Kit makes it easy to organize lunch and keep it cool. I love how the icepack is the same size as the lunchbox so it is able to keep everything organized.
The features of this product include:
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Leak-proof lids are easy to open – no adults needed!
- Containers snap together with a Blue Ice Tray, keeping lunches chilled and fresh without refrigeration
- Optimally sized for kids’ favorite lunch foods, so packing and carrying a variety of foods is easy!
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Flat Kit includes a large container with dividers, a side container, a sauce container and a large Blue Ice chill pack.
As a parent, I love that it is BPA-Free and I can reuse it. Less waste. Everything is organized and easy for my child to find what is in her lunchbox.
My girls like the colors and the individual containers. They also like how everything snaps and stacks together.
- The LunchBlox Kids Flat Kit is currently available for purchase at Rubbermaid.com, Target, WalMart and grocery stores
- The LunchBlox Flat Kit as $14.99.
Check out www.buildabetterlunch.com! It is full of coupons, recipes and more fun tips for your readers.
Raising 3 Savvy Ladies has a Rubbermaid LunchBlox Kids Flat Kit for one lucky reader!