Get Your Guests Moving with Just Dance 4 #CleverJD4 #Spon

Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps

So often, Thanksgiving is filled with preparing delicious foods, eating, talking, watching TV and possibly napping.  This year, after clean up, we got our guests moving with Just Dance 4.  So many of our favorite songs, “Call Me Maybe” , “Moves Like Jaggar” and our new dance favorite “The Ketchup Song”.

There is definitely dancing, fun and laughing with Just Dance 4.  All ages can move to the beat.   So often, we hang around after a turkey induced coma.  I think incorporating movement and exercise into any holiday can be a fun way to get family and guests to have a good time.

My favorite is “Ooops, I did it Again”.   Just a little bit of going back in the day for me!.  My husband enjoyed going back in time with The Blues Brothers.

There are over 40 great hits from Billboard hits to classics from the past.

Since our party animals were all ages including children, we just danced to chart toppers.  You have the option to do a Just Dance-Off! – Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode!  I can see this being great fun with an all adult party.

As one who is working on Jenny Craig, one of my favorite features is Just Sweat. With all the scrumptious foods, it was time to burn off the calories from that extra piece of Pumpkin Pie. You can choose how long you want to work out and personalize it to your needs.  I like setting the Just Sweat mode for 25 minutes and get my groove on to have fun!

I highly recommend Just Dance 4 for your holiday parties! Raising 3 Savvy Ladies gives it a two thumbs up!

You can find Just Dance 4 on Amazon.com or Toys R Us.

Comments

1. Sandy VanHoey says

My grandson is getting a wii for Christmas this yet and I think this would be perfect for him. Every day, he comes into my room and has me watch him dance. I really enjoy it too although sometimes he makes me a bit nervous as he tries to break dance and nearly falls. This would be so much fun for him and I could have used it after Thanksgiving dinner.

2. juli guthrie says

My boys, especially, my 8 year old are excited for this game! Glad to see it is as fun as they are hoping!

3. Peggy D says

that is so cool with the Just Sweat feature….I would so enjoy that! I have done the other Just Dance versions in the past with my daughter and it’s so much fun, full of laughs! She so wants this for Christmas!!

sweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com

4. says

Love the idea to get the guests moving! This would be perfect for Christmas dinner since we’re hosting. A little dance party before dinner would be great.

5. Racheal S says

My younger sisters have the first Just Dance game, and they love it. This looks like a ton of fun; it would make a great Christmas present!

6. Becky VanGinkel says

I love that this is a family game:) We have a 9 year old son, a 2 year old daughter, and another daughter on the way.. we love our Wii and use it almost every family night! I would love to add this game to our collection.. i think we would all love it!

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

7. sheila musselman askins says

love the Just Dance series! it is so much for for the entire family and a great way to get excercise!

8. Birdie Skolfield says

would be so fun for the adults & the kids to stage a dance off to this new Just Dance 4 we’ll do it on new years eve if I win

9. LaTanya says

I have the first version of this game and I love it. It is so much fun. I like the playlist of this version.

10. Colleen P says

Nice to see that it can be enjoyed by everyone! It’s hard to find games that appeal to all ages. I think my husband would also enjoy The Blues Brothers.

11. Wendy McBride says

My daughter has Just Dance 2 and I would love to give her this one for Christmas.

wendym at cableone dot net

12. Annmarie W. says

How fun! My daughter has been asking for this game…and I know she’d love to invite her friends over to try it out with her!

13. christine halverson says

Looks so fun= ) My daughter has a dance one and loves doing this..I know she would really like this one.

14. Sherri G. - @WinneratLife says

This combines two of my favorite things:
    1) Having a blast
    2) Blasting away fat

What’s not to love!

15. Sherri B. says

Great idea! My friends love to dance…this way they will only embarrass themselves around other friends…lol

16. Mandy B says

This game looks like so much fun! We just got a Wii and my lil ones could play this game!!! Whole family could have a blast!

17. Mary Cloud says

We love Just Dance – such a fun way for me and the kids to compete against each other
    annabella @ centurytel dot net

18. Geoff K says

You’re absolutely right – the Just Dance series is awesome, and a great way to burn off extra calories (especially during the holidays). I also love how it gets every one in the family to dance, even those who are usually wallflowers (like me!).

19. aubrie g says

I have this game and absolutely LOVE it. I look like a weirdo playing it, but who cares!